Account: Basic, Plus & Paid
Browser: tested in Firefox 3.0 & Safari
Image | Live
- Go to your Customize page and switch to S2 (if you're using S1).
- Press "Select a New Theme" and type "Flexible Squares" in the search box and select a theme.
- Scroll down to "Choose a Page Setup", and set to sidebar on right.
- Press the "Customize Selected Theme" button.
- Now click "Custom CSS" and change "Use layout's stylesheet(s)" to "no".
- Copy&paste the the css into the "Custom stylesheet" box.
(Don't forget to press the "Save changes" button!)
And specifically for this layout:
- It's important that BLURB is the first box in the sidebar and the LINK LIST the second. It'll look weird otherwise. You can change the ordering here at the bottom: *click*
- You can keep the header image I used. If so, no need to reupload it, won't affect my bandwidth or anything. And of course you can change it and use your own header if you want.
To upload your own header just
- find .headerimage, paste the url and change the width and height.
- I suggest 620px for the width. If yours has a different width find #content and #sidebar and change it there as well.
- Credit causefire or xaddictionsx when using!
- Feel free to change colors and anything else
- Comments are love! ♥ :D
- FRIEND xaddictionsx for updates!